techniques i try to master first?

• Hi all i am doing Bjj from January and i am thinking about moves which working for me mostly . i am good in defense and my offensive game is little bit horrible

i mostly do triangle chokes knee bars.i want to add more on my repertoire. Also i am white belt 1 stripe .

• is the place where you do bjj is secure for flying Scissors and knee bars ?. Flying Scissors Allow you to mangle your partner. its the main reason why ibjjf is banned
    arm bar, omoplate, MC, Cross collar these are always good. i'd drop the complicated guard and subs till you stronger

• is the place where you do bjj is secure for flying Scissors and knee bars ?. Flying Scissors Allow you to mangle your partner. its the main reason why ibjjf is banned
    arm bar, omoplate, MC, Cross collar these are always good. i'd drop the complicated guard and subs till you stronger

well no my place isn't secure for flying scissors.but it can never stop me from learning. Anywyas about knee bars its not allowed fro white belts and its not standard . i live in a village and our dojo doesn't many peoples for white belt classes. we are in blue belt and can do when they do rolling. Heel hooks are the reason why our dojo is banned and other knee techniques

• As a white belt, the best thing you can do is just go to class. ;)

THIS! Even my buddy told me to stop asking questions and just get in to it. Everyone learns at a different pace and some places teach you different things at first. While he did show me some of the moves, I know I need to learn the beginners stuff first.